Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Universe Questions

Q. Hi Lynn, the reading you did on the 15th of April got me thinking and spurred a few big picture questions for me. I know that a current theory of the multiuniverse is that "it always was and always will be", which doesn't make sense to me. What was there before the multiverse even came to be? And what was there before that? Where did it all originate from? (And where did that which it originated from, originate from?) If we think of each universe being like a planet in a solar system, what would be considered the galaxy at that point? Or THAT universe? And when we say our universe is expanding, what is it expanding into? Im sure we. Could say "nothingness", but nothing IS something. It at the very least must take up space! And what encompasses that nothingness? I know this is a pretty complicated question, but its something I wonder about periodically. Any insights you may have would be wonderful!
A. When I first think about the Universe, and where did it come from, I get that it really "was and always will be." I then pose, What created it? and I get that "it has always been here, there is never a time in which it did not exist" then I hear that to ask where the Universe came from is like asking where the air came from- it is just there (may have changes in gas content or quality or toxicity) but some medium of air has always existed.

The universe does expand into nothingness.. This "nothingness" is infinite. As the universe grows it consumes the nothingness (then I hear the term "creep" as if the universe "creeps" into the nothingness and slowly consumes it.??).


And that is all I have so far.. Feel free to leave questions, and I will be happy to address them. Love and light-

No comments:

Post a Comment