Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Lucifer

Q. Hi Lynn, Will you please do a reading on Lucifer? He is called the Son of the Morning,
Bringer of Light… and for this reason, there are a number of people that feel new ageism is a satanic cult. I don't subscribe to new ageism, per se, but I do believe Light is the source of love and creation so I'm confused about all of this. Thank you!
A. When I tune into this I get that we have to remember that things are not always what they seem. I get that in the bible Lucifer is described as a fallen angel, but there is so much more to it. I get that labelling this being was a term created by humans , but is not reflective of what this being was doing..

Lucifer was a bringer of “light” or rather knowledge / enlightenment during a time when people were “figuring things out” and religion was prevailing as a way to explain the way of the world. I see there was a set path for people to follow, and bringing about knowledge (or “light”) did not fit into this way of thinking, so an example was made of this “light bringer” and he was banished. He was villainized and labeled as the “devil” (or “the evil”) and was sent to hell. It created fear in people that questioned religion because if you did not obey, you too could be sent to hell.

I do not see love or enlightenment as a cult, but rather a beautiful conscious shift that is growing. Many terms that are used are words we made up to describe things (we many times don’t understand), but are not reflective of the Universe. There is no bad, good, or evil.. All things just are, and the Universe works in balance (and contrast is necessary to understand the balance.)

And that is all I have for this reading. Thank you. Love and light-

No comments:

Post a Comment