Thursday, July 9, 2015

United Airlines Grounded

Q. United Airlines grounded their flights today. There are a lot of rumors going around. Can you tell us what you see regarding this?
A. The first thing I get when I tune into this is that the US had to prevent a disaster from happening. Then I see situation in which airplanes were being rerouted, pilots were not able to use auto pilot, and absolute chaos was in the air. This could not happen, and the airline had no choice but to shut down or face a certain devestating event.

Q. I then pose, What would cause such a disaster?
A. I get that not only was their computer system "glitchy" but it was taken over. It was as if when people (US employees) were in the system they couldn't control the screen, but could see that someone else was controlling it remotely. Then I hear that this system was working much like the computer program "TeamViewer" which is a program that allows someone access a computer remotely.

Q. Who took control and what are they doing?
A. I get another country hacked into the system. I am seeing analogies come through much like when the bank system (JP Morgan) got hacked, only this time it looks like an outside source. I hear "knockoff"? and then get China was involved in this. Then I get (and hear) clearly it was NOT ISIS.

It was both a bully tactic from China and also used to show that they are more intelligent than many people give them credit. It was a test to see if they (China) could do it, how long they could retain control of it, and to prove that the US isn't as protected as they think they are. The US was able to regain control, but it took time and cost a lot of money. I also see partial truths being shared because the US doesn't want the people to lose faith in all the "protection" they have here. There is some element of being embarrassed, like someone got one over on them.

And that is all I have for this reading. Thank you. Love and light-


No comments:

Post a Comment