Sunday, May 17, 2015

Jeff Rense and His Car Accident

Q. Can you look at the Jeff Rense accident and tell us what happened? Thank you.
rense.com
A. When I tune into this I see a man who is very outspoken. If he sees something he calls it out. Very direct, and I see that is truly who he is. He doesn't act one way for certain people, he acts the same way toward everyone.

He cares about people, and wants people to just (and I hear) "just be aware." He doesn't care that you think differently than him (then I hear a laugh and get that he does a little), but at least have the ambition to care about something, and be courageous enough to have an open mind. Don't just think something because your heard it on the news or someone told you otherwise.

He is also not afraid to speak out about all subjects. I also get that some force from above protects him so he can continue to relay his messages. That force (working like a guide) is what has allowed him to survive that horrible car accident. Sometimes people are on a path that involves spreading truth and knowledge, and they aren't allowed to pass into the spirit world until their messages are complete. I see Jeff as that type of unique person.

And that is all I have for this reading. Thank you. Love and light-

No comments:

Post a Comment