Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Baltimore and Freddie Gray

Q. What do you make of the Baltimore riot situation? Is it another false flag? Is it Martial Law training or a test? Is the government helping lead and provoke the rioters?A. I get there is a lot going on in this area of the country, and there is a feel of an intentional agitation occurring.

First, that area of the country is very vulnerable, so there will be a high need to have a military presence there. I have always seen this thick cord or cable that is in that starts at a military base (I want to say the Massachusetts area) and extends into the Atlantic ocean. This cord serves as a hard wired communication line. They (the US military) are in high guard of this line and need to protect it (it isn't the average communication line, but something even more "secure"?). They know that if Russia (or any other country) were to attack, this would be something that they would not want to lose. With the uncertainty of outside affairs, they have to be on high alert to be able to defend this "line." Any reason to keep an overabundance of military in that area is needed to be able to guard against outside attacks..

I also see a secondary reason for the rioting (there and everywhere else) is based on the upcoming elections. I get the biggest obstacle to winning an election is having a problem and being the solution to be the hero to the people.

Q. Then I ask how these elections really matter when I see that no matter who wins, the powers that be are the ones in control..
A. I do get that overall elections serve as a distraction and also give people the illusion that they have a choice. Then I see an image of a side by side photo [I will see if I can find it and attach it after this reading- sorry couldn't find it, maybe someone out there saw it..?], and on one side is a group of slaves from the south, and on the other is people walking on the streets of New York, the caption says something about all of these people are slaves, the only difference is the ones from the south know it.. Our government, by design, has everyone enslaved into a system.

Then I hear that the reason the elections really matter is because depending on what party is elected, that is who's uncle, brother, niece, cousin, etc gets opportunities to privileged business transactions, and that is what truly matters to the opposing parties. There are good hearted people that want to genuinely make change involved in the election process- but there is a real controlling force that is much bigger than the candidates and they are all business (and battling it out).

I also see that there is a certain amount of setting up of a situation and seeing what happens. I get the image of police or officials really pushing the limits just to see what people will do and how much they will take. There is an element of a test and exercise happening. I get it is better to do it when we aren't truly in a crisis versus waiting on a major event to happen and then hope your "fire drill" is executed properly. I also see that police and military from other areas are being brought in to assist, but I hear the reality is it is like they are earning their "continuing education" credits.

Q. Lastly, what do you make of the information that "Freddie Gray’s life-ending injuries to his spine may have possibly been the result of spinal and neck surgery that he allegedly received a week before he was arrested."
Source: http://thefourthestate.o/2015/04/breaking-freddy-gray-had-spine-surgery-just-one-week-before-arrest/

A. I see that his previous injuries were a factor, but not the cause. I get he was on some heavy pain pills due to a procedure or injury, which made him somewhat numb in his extremities (he couldn't feel the pain). When he had the altercation with the police his injuries were made worse, and he didn't realize (because he was a little numb) how hurt he was. When he got in the back of the vehicle he was dealing with the old injury that was made worse, on top of rough driving (I see his sliding and bouncing about) . At this point I see a lot of swelling and inflammation occurring which inhibited his nerves from communicating, and ultimately made his extremities lose function. The actual loss of control doesn't look to be the cause of death though- I see some kind of infection settled in..

And that is all I have. Thank you. Love and light-

No comments:

Post a Comment