Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Guy That Shows Up in Dreams ALL Over the World

Q. I'd like to know about that guy that allegedly shows up in random people's dreams who have never seen him before, as documented here: http://www.thisman.org/  I'm not even sure if this is true or not, but it sure has grabbed my attention  
A.  I do get this as being true.  As I tune into him, I see that in his physical existence he was a monk and had a very religious and spiritual connection to his higher self and a higher source.  I see that during a meditation he was told to that he was "chosen" to stay on earth to guide people to listen to their subconscious- I can't get the term for what this was called- It was as if now he was in training (due to the limitations he had within his human body he couldn't realize his full potential) and in his afterlife he was going to be like an angel (but angel isn't the right word..??)  I see he died in the 1800s and when he did he did not go into the light, but rather stayed in a spiritual form within the spirit realm on earth.  He maintained a high vibration in his physical form, but upon dying his vibration increased tremendously (to this "angel like" state)!  

I see he is called upon during times of stress, and comes to people in their dreams to help them.  It is as if he is a conduit or translator between the subconscious and conscious mind.  When people are experiencing trying times, or having a hard time following with the "universe" is telling them, he comes in to help makes sense of the messages in their dreams.  

I don't see him as fearful or malicious.  In fact I see people feeling better after connecting to him in their sleep state.  It looks like he enables people to find clarity that otherwise feels lost without a little guidance. 

And that is all I have for this reading.  Love and light-

No comments:

Post a Comment